Text, Call, or Book Online
Color corrections, cut & colors, and special occasion styling (wedding parties, proms, you name it!).
I have been a licensed cosmetologist since June of 2012, but I’ve been “doing” hair ever since I first learned how to french braid my cousin’s hair at the age of 10, if that counts! For years, I got my hands on anyone’s hair who would let me: sisters, friends, coworkers, etc.
In my late twenties, I was finally able to attend beauty school, something I’d dreamed of doing for nearly a decade. I graduated from Broken Arrow Beauty College in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, the city where I also took my first salon job. In my time as a “real” hairdresser, I’ve continued to study my craft, growing and learning from more seasoned stylists and educators along the way. I specialize in color, special occasion styling, and razor cutting—striving to create a custom experience for each client I get to work with.
I’m creative, thorough, and detail-oriented, and nothing matters more to me than really listening to my clients’ ideas for their hair. In life and hair alike, I’m passionate about serving people!
- Balayage, ombre, custom color, highlights, etc.
- Color corrections
- Updos, braids, formal styling
- Women’s and men’s cuts
- Razor cuts and a variety of texturizing techniques
- Olaplex treatments
Interested in another service that isn’t listed? Contact me with any questions.
- Kevin Murphy washes, rinses, and styling aids – sulfate free, paraben free, naturally sourced ingredients, excellent benefits for your hair and hair color
- Olaplex – this is the magic elixir of the salon industry today! Olaplex can be used within your color service or as a stand alone treatment to help create and repair strong bonds within the hair on a molecular level. When used during a color service, it can protect the hair from damage and allow better blonde results in a way that’s safe for the hair. It’s also great for mending damage by way of heat/iron tools. Ask me about it or book a stand alone treatment to see for yourself!